Humidity control should be given priority consideration in the facility and system planning process since it determines the effective operation of data centers, server rooms and other critical system environments. With the reliability and availability of custom solutions E5 provides environmental control protection for all your mission critical equipment.
The Ultrasonic Humidifier is designed for use with central station air handling units (AHU) and can be located conveniently in the air stream ductwork or rack mounted within the AHU itself.
- 2.6 – 39.6 lbs/hr
- Duct or central air handling unit humidifiers
- All stainless steel construction
- Modular/multi-humidifier applications meet any capacity requirement
- Low maintenance, clean and environmentally safe
- 93% more energy efficient than steam canister and infra-red type humidifiers
- UL Certified
Steam Humidifiers are a flexible solution for a wide range of humidification needs, from museums to clean rooms, from commercial to industrial applications.
- 3.3 – 285 lbs/hr
- New, larger cylinders
- Newly-designed, galvanized electrodes, shaped to minimize sharp electric arc points, while optimizing mineral adherence
- "Disposable" steam generator cylinders, made with UL class 94-HB fire-resistant plastic
- Optional ventilated steam distributor with optional base which can be unit or remote mounted
- DP duct steam distributors are constructed of stainless steel and come with mounting bracket & hardware
- Provides a complete selection of controls and sensors for On/Off or proportional operation
- Monitoring controller allows simple centralized management of all the units, with full graphical display of all operating parameters, alarms, and working curves
- UL Certified